Through and Through


Through your photographs, 
I ‘get’ your picture. 
Through your songs, 
I ‘hear’ your verse.
Through your words, 
I ‘know’ your story.
Through your scars, 
I ‘feel’ your pain.
Through your smile,
I ‘sense’ your sadness.
Through your eyes,
I ‘read’ your soul.
Through your creative mind,
I ‘discover’ your magic.
Through your compassion,
I ‘admire’ your character.
Through your thoughtfulness,
I ‘detect’ your goodness.
Through your generosity,
 I ‘recognize’ your selflessness.
Through your tender heart,
I ‘embrace’ your beauty.
Through ALL that you are,
I ‘believe’ in your existence.
Through all of life’s simplicity,
I ‘treasure’ your friendship.
Through all your good days, and,
Through all your bad ones...
I ‘appreciate’ you.
                    Written by:  Karyn Cotillo
                                    7/25/2020
Photo credit to:  Free-Images.com (public domain)

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts