You’re Where You Belong!


We’re all doing great, 
I thought you should know. 
Just to set the record straight...
we’ve all let it go!  
I know you can’t see that, 
from ‘down there‘, where you are, but, 
I’m happy to report it...
How bizarre!
You took away her innocence, 
you piece of shit...
You were an an excuse for a father,
you were so unfit!
You put that gun
to his head...
I remember wishing
you were dead!
You beat me...
every chance you got...
Always taking 
your cheapest shot!
You hit her, 
for sneaking a piece of dessert...
You were constantly inflicting
pain and hurt!
You threw her into a table,
because she got angry...
You were nothing but a tyrant,
to put in frankly!
You called him names...
You thought it was a joke.
He was just a little boy...
We’re you high on coke?!?!
When I got the phone call...
I didn’t care.
How did it feel that
None of us were there?!?!
All of our lives, 
it was ‘blame and shame’...
Your karma, in the end,
was that nobody came!
The woman who raised us...
you beat to a pulp.
All we can remember, 
was pain and insult!
You robbed us of more time with her,
you goddamn thief.
All you did...
was cause her grief!
We miss her dearly, but, 
she’s doing great...
Because she escaped your wrath,
when HE opened the gate!
So, I’m happy to say,
Your plan didn’t work.
We’re stronger than you thought...
you no-good jerk!
You’re where you belong, and,
we’re all doing well.
So, tell me how it feels that, now,
you’rethe one, in HELL ?!?!
                    Written by:  Karyn Cotillo
                                  7/26/2020
       Photo credit to:  Public Domain images 
                                  (stock.adobe.com)

Comments

Popular Posts